Native App Development at a Premiere Application Development Company
In the ongoing age of Smartphone and mobile Internet, it is obvious that native mobile apps are one of the commonest types of apps. Techies working at a renowned web development company in India explain that a native mobile app is written in a programming language and for a specific mobile platform.
An example here will make things easier. Native iOS apps are written in Swift and Objective-C while native Android apps are written in Java.
Furthermore, techies at the native app development company point out that apart from native mobile apps, web and hybrid apps are also there in existence. A web app is nothing but an interactive website that a user can control with ease. A hybrid app, on the other hand, is developed using CSS, HTML and a number of other programming languages. Moreover, it is wrapped in a native application. This wrapping is done by an app development platform like Cordova. Hybrid apps allow developers use a web-native framework of their choice.
Differences between native and cross-platform mobile app development
As if the existence of various types of app was not enough and thus, native and cross-platform mobile app development came into existence. IT firms need to understand the differences between the two to choose the correct option for achieving app development goals.
A native application is mainly designed to work on a single mobile platform or Operating System (OS). It can be developed by any reliable and technically-sound brand including biggies like Apple (for iOS) and Google (for Android). Native applications usually rank on top of app store search results.
On the other hand, a cross-platform application is designed with the objective of using it across different mobile platforms and Operating Systems, explain IT professionals working at the native mobile app development company. Cross-platform apps can be developed faster compared to native apps. This is because this type of apps allows developers use the same identical code across various platforms.
You can also launch a cross-platform app across multiple platforms simultaneously. As a result, the entire app development cycle gets paced up, allowing companies cut both development and implementation costs.
Businesses need to focus on native mobile app development
There are definitely many factors to find cross-platform app development enticing. Yet visionary application development companies focus on native app development before initiating app development cycle. This is how they determine the pros and cons of native and cross-platform development to choose the better alternative.
Native app development has many positive factors some of which are mentioned below.
Reasons to consider native app development
- Speed: Native apps tend to run faster than almost every other type of app. This is because this range of apps is built using the core programming language and application programming interfaces (APIs) of a mobile platform.
- Security: It is easier for users to keep these apps up to date on the aspect of security and firewalls. This becomes possible because these apps easily integrate with security updates simultaneously with their respective platforms.
- Flexibility: Native apps are flexible and new features can be added to them with greater ease, point out the experts working in the application development company in India.
- UI and UX: As mentioned above, native apps are carefully customsied for a particular Operating System or platform. Thus developers can infuse amazing level of User Interface (UI) and deliver unbelievable User Experience (UI).
- Offline and online: Native apps can be designed in such a way that they can work both online and offline. Users can also leverage the apps any time and from any geographical location.
At Induji Technologies Pvt. Ltd, we consistently strive hard to deliver greater value of money to businesses and higher UI and UX to end-users. Please feel free to contact us to know more about our expertise and experience.